So the box I've been stuffing emotional things into has gotten large enough to need a wagon to carry it around. I think I'll start unpacking it next week. Here's what's in the box as of right now, at 5:09 p.m. Thursday, May 22.
1. Tomorrow the most difficult year of teaching comes to a close. I question myself repeatedly about what I should have done, could have done to reach my kiddos.
2. Tomorrow is my last day teaching at a school I love, where I am comfortable, and with people who have become my family. I can't begin to put words to this one. I think I'll stuff it further down, maybe for July.
3. I won't be working for Brazil Mission Society next year. I feel like I'm letting people down. They assure me I am not. The feeling hasn't gone away. I'm not sure I'll go to Brazil at all.
4. I have some health things to think about and take care of.
5. Where do I go and what do I do now?
I think five things is enough. I'll keep you posted on the unpacking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment