Monday, April 28, 2008

Prosper the work of my hands

A few things keep appearing when I talk with people about my ministry with the orphanage in Brazil. I've been blessed to have several people pray for me today. The first prayer came from my principal. I had shared with him some of my anxiety and struggles, and then during staff devotions, he prayed for all of us leaving the school, that we would trust God completely, and have a child-like faith. As I was meeting with parents after school about their amazing child, they asked how things were going, and I expressed how I have been given the opportunity to trust God like I've never had to before. The mom said, "Yes, faith like a child, that's what we're supposed to have." Then the parents prayed for me, and the mission God is sending me on. The dad thanked God for "prospering the work of Angie's hands". What amazing blessings they all are to me this day.

1 comment:

Kari said...

We talked about having faith like a child this morning in devotions too!