Alright, it's time to check on the new year's resolutions.
1. I'm going to work on not over-analyzing everything people say and do. It's too darn exhausting, and I'm tired of being that way.Hmmm, can't say i've got that one finished. i'll keep on working on it.
2. I'm going to keep eating healthy. I read Ellen DeGeneres's resolutions, and she said to write ones like this. That I'll keep doing something that I'm already doing. I like that, so there it is.Check! (most days, anyway)
3. I'm going to work on living unselfishly. I'm going to try to be what my friends need, and focus on that, rather than on what I need from them.Wow, God really took this one and worked it big time in my world. I'm actually happier when I live this way...who woulda thunk it?
4. I'm not going to let odd numbers, especially prime numbers, bother me as much.I haven't had to think about this a whole bunch, except for my friend's tank. when he told me it's number 66, i declared it to be an okay number. i guess the army doesn't really need my stamp of approval for things like this, but i felt better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment